Interoperability solutions with FHIRUp
CMS Interoperability project is a journey – not an IT project. However, this lack of understanding has led to a significant technology gap in most organizations. Our FHIRUp solution is driven by our consultative approach that, in turn, creates smooth Interoperability journeys. From expert coaching to assessment and gap analysis, FHIRUp creates an execution roadmap for you to self-implement. You can also use our flexible engagement model to achieve compliance and stay that way.
Fully-accelerated CMS interoperability
FHIRUp equips you with the firepower, from assessment to implementation and support, to meet CMS’ new interoperability mandates for health plans. Complementing with our off-the-shelf product- Pure4, we can provide end-to-end support for your CMS Interoperability projects.
Our unique methodology
Analyze current “as-is” systems and conduct a gap analysis
Use gap analysis to plan CMS Interoperability compliance milestones
Deploy interoperability solutions and enable APIs
- Comprehensively assess your interoperability readiness
- Harness specific services designed for full CMS interoperability compliance
- Integrate your core legacy systems with mappings to FHIR compliant
- Create executable roadmaps to achieve immediate interoperability compliance and long-term objectives
- Create a flexible architecture to provide support for all APIs
- Build a scalable and on-demand CMS interoperability mindset